Control M string termination with Python 1.2 1nd Win2000

Gene D gened at linuxenvy.com
Sat Jun 2 00:09:23 EDT 2001

I installed Python 2.1 and emacs on Windows 2000 a week ago and started to
learn python. Several days ago I loaded cygwin and noticed that the path was
changed to a cygwin version of Python. I fixed the path and checked to make
sure that emacs was running the right version.

Now when I print text it ends with a ^M and I have no idea how to get rid of
the problem. Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated.