MapIt! 1.0 - Webapplication for Rastermaps

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 13 06:09:59 EDT 2001

In article <3b26b2af.58266963 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
	sorular at netscape.net (sorular) writes:
> Can MapIt work with Zope server?

There are not explicit provisions to integrate it with Zope.
But there is also nothing stopping you from just calling the python
functions from Zope and use them. :)

Overall I would say: 80% yes

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:57:07 GMT, wware at world.std.com (Will Ware)
> wrote:

>>Given the laziness of us numerous American slugs who can't be bothered
>>to learn other folks' languages, there may be some interest as well in
>>the English-language home page:
>>
>>http://www.mapit.de/mapit.en.html

Thanks, I have missed to give the right URL (sorry).
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)