Tkinter and Swing

chang wchang at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 2 23:06:34 EDT 2001

hi...

I'm currently looking for an extension of the swing package. I've been
trying to translate python code into Jpython. However, along with some minor
difficulities, the major limitation is Swing's canvas widget functionality
for item handling is nowhere near the Tkinter canvas widget's. So can please
someone help me out and tell me where can i find such extensions, if it
exists at all (~~hope i don't have to write them myself~~) . The main goal
of this translation is of course being able the run the current GUI as
applets on the web. . . thx in advance....

oh, by the way, love this newsgroup!!!!

hsin chang