random

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Sun Jun 3 21:02:37 EDT 2001

"David C. Ullrich" wrote:

> That's assuming that physics is not all wrong. And
> probably I should not have said what I did the
> way I did, because my impression is that there
> is really no such thing as complete information
> about a physical system.

Last I heard, the "hidden variable" theory was disproved by the Bell
Inequality. I.e., there's no information in a system that is just
invisible but really controlling when the atom will decay. Instead, that
information just isn't there. Apparently, you can actually do
experiments to tell the difference. <boggle ;->

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
       San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.