I NEED to TEACH you something, QUICK!

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Jun 4 14:48:08 EDT 2001

In article <9fghps$av0$1 at newshost.accu.uu.nl>, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at zoteca.com> wrote:
>> Rainer Deyke wrote:
>
>>> Did you actually write all that, or was it algorithmically
>>> generated?
>
>> Really... can't you recognize a simple Usenet posting on the
>> subject of "'Usenet discussions about war' as a metaphor for
>> refactoring" when you see one?
>
>Perhaps the confusion is caused by the apparent lack of
>context/attribution. She seems to be quoting someone in some
>post that I don't know about.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt by assuming that
it would have made sense if I'd been paying closer attention.
That assumption is right more often than I'd like to admit.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  There's a SALE on
                                  at               STRETCH SOCKS down at the