(sent twice my machine crashed in the middle of this,

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Jun 1 05:48:09 EDT 2001

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 08:33:19PM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:

> We need a way to use news threading better.

It would probably help if you posted follow-ups, rather than new postings
with different subjects, and actually quoted text from the post you reply
to. Real newsreaders also add the proper references in the headers. That
would help a lot in finding out if a particular answer had already been
given :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>