Two more questions, and a comment: Cross-Platform...

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 17 19:37:53 EDT 2001

1. Is Tkinter likely to be ported over to MacOS X soon?
2. Is Tkinter gui-code usable in any kind of web scripting? In other words,
are forms and tables generated in Tkinter usable to gather user input
through web browsers and can Tkinter be used to output data to web browsers?
I think not???

    (OK I know I'm cheating, but two more closely related sub-questions)

1a. Is wxPython likely to be ported over to the Mac OS X opsys soon? Sooner
or later than Tkinter?
2a. Is wxPython code usable in any kind of web scripting?

Comment: For those of you who use Linux, there is a nice article in the new
online issue of Linux Journal about using Glade as a gui User Interface
development tool for Python. I am using Windows, but if I were using Linux,
Glade would be a top priority perhaps.

Link to article http://www2.linuxjournal.com/cgi-bin/frames.pl/index.html

or to Linux Journal front page if above link doesn't work: