FAQ Wizard more broken than I thought ...

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Jun 26 09:12:07 EDT 2001

When I (eventually) got a reply to my web request for the python FAQ wizard,
it was this:

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /cgi-bin/faqw.py.

Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection timed out

----

Apache/1.3.9 Server at www.python.org Port 80

I suspect something is broken, but it's beyond my reach to fix it. Sigh,
another job for PythonLabs. Won't it be wonderful when everything is once
more under sensible, central, control.

regards
 Steve
--