adding instance methods after instantiation

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Mon Jun 25 17:48:03 EDT 2001

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:11:04 -0500, <chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net>:
> [...]

This worked fine. Unfortunately, when I got around to trying to
pickle these modified objects I ran in to a problem.

I am now looking at maybe saving the text of the new method
and re-evaluating it when I go to reload the instance in
later invocations.

Does anyone know if ZODB is any more versatile in the type of
objects it can store?