Win32 Debug API

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sun Jun 3 00:26:56 EDT 2001

It has occurred to me that it would interesting to create a Win32 debugger
in Python.  The existing debuggers never do exactly what I want; with
Python I could easily add extensions and scripting.

The Win32 debugging API is not all that complicated.  Has anyone created a
Python wrapper for the APIs like WaitForDebugEvent, ContinueDebugEvent,
DebugActiveProcess, and the symbol manipulation tools in IMAGEHLP.DLL?

Barring that, I assume there are several automated tools for creating Win32
API/DLL wrappers.  Suggestions?
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.