PEP 260: simplify xrange()

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Wed Jun 27 13:47:23 EDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Guido van Rossum wrote:

>I haven't heard any real objections here, so I'm going to go ahead and
>make this change (ripping the fancy stuff from xrange()) later this
>week.  Boy does that feel good. ;-)

Yes, no objections from me too.

Though I would like PyChecker to score programs on the basis the features
they use and warn if some features are being phased out soon ;-)
Like:

$ checker.py myprogram.py
Hmmm... I estimate yourprogram.py will not run with Python
2 years from now.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Wednesday, June 27, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/