best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Thomas Hansen thomas.hansenNOSPAMORILLSUEYOURASS at entermatch.com
Wed Jun 6 10:34:50 EDT 2001

[...snip...]
I am not going to comment on all since it was very long and I don't have
time...
But fact is :
    -If you have a computer and you play games, you probably (80% or
something) have bought it as a "package" from some kind of
hoover-salesman...
    -If you buy from a hoover-salesman you WILL have windows installed
default...
    -If you play alot of games, you're probably having a lot of spare time.
    -If you have alot of spare time you probably don't know much computer.
    -If you don't know much computer, STAY AWAY FROM *nix...
   I have a friend of me which has been spending 3 weeks on getting X to
work on Linux since he's got a PS/2 mouse it's conflicting with some other
hardware (very common in the latest core), and since he "doesn't have a
mouse" he can't start X...
And my friend has got a Masters Degree in Programming!!!

That would NEVER happen on a preinstalled hoover delivered version of
windows as long as you don't press delete on you windows/system directory,
or open a mail named "I am a virus and I'll crash your BIOS, CMOS, OS,
HARDDISC and nerval-system"!!