VI

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.fep.ru
Thu Jun 14 04:19:30 EDT 2001

Hi!

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Emile van Sebille wrote:
> Actually, I use it daily.  I'd just prefer something (oh, ok, _anything_)
> else.

   This is a matter of taste and habits, nothing more. I came to UNIX
from DOS, and at first I was frustrating by vi. So initially I used
textedit (XWindows editor on Solaris), and later Emacs.
   But then came vim (twas 3.0.something)! And soon I found I can use it.
And then I found I can use it pretty successfully! And happiliy!! And now I
do not use anything else!!! :)))

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru