Is this fake module correct for distribution?

gradha at iname.com gradha at iname.com
Sat Jun 9 17:58:28 EDT 2001

Hi.

I have been writing python code for not quite long, and I don't want to
have to spend years of my life to find a style which is nice, documented
and readable by other lifeforms. Hence, I've packed a small script
which I will be using in another proyect as if it was a program on it's
own, and I want to ask you to take a look at it and tell me as end users
what you think of it, poor/good documentation, readable, wrong style,
more files required containing whatever you want as a user, etc.

You can get it (2327 bytes) at:

  http://leo.worldonline.es/jerzegor/localize_time.py.tar.bz2

Hoping to learn from your comments, TIA.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha at terra.es   http://gradha.infierno.org