[wxPython] layout manager?

Brian Lee senux at senux.com.NOSPAM
Mon Jun 11 07:38:32 EDT 2001

Hi? I'm a newbie at wxPython and this is wxPython specific question.

Is there any examples of controlling window layout in wxPython? I
read some docs on http://wxpython.org/ but I don't understand it.
And the short examples in the docs do not work. More examples on web?

What I actually want is to control size of component in a window. If
user resize the window, the component in the window should be
resized. I think setting a static value for position and size is not
good for my program.

Sorry for short English and I hope my thought is in my article.

 - Brian,.