docstrings, invention there of

Laura Creighton lac at cd.chalmers.se
Fri Jun 1 17:43:18 EDT 2001

Can somebody please find out that RMS beat me to it so I can sleep?
Having RMS as an unwanted house guest in my house for 2 months
(don't ask, I am not telling) makes me the wrong person to ask.
I just started using emacs 6 months ago so we can use it to make
absolutely sure that our code is utterly consistant, and  I moved
from ed. I still don't know how to tell emacs that when I want out
of a file, I want out of it immediately, usually BECAUSE there are
buffers that are unmodified and I don't have time to waste with
control shift underscore.

Still it makes the good old 'you just typed 600 lines of code into
your cat>/dev/null window mistakes a lot harder to make....

(but not impossible, did one yesterday, only 20 lines thank god.)

Laura