Suggestions for a Strange Project?

Kevin Riggle vj$ri^gg#guess#l55e at mt$*guess#&cn1e#t.!
Fri Jun 15 23:44:24 EDT 2001

I believe that a 'time server' may solve the clock problem.  Security may be
an issue -- I've never tried to set one up myself.  The others may require a
bit more coding.  You might be able to run a modification of the
Python-based chat program at
http://strout.net/python/server.py
and have each computer post the clipboard contents periodically.  Just a
thought.

- Kevin

news:3b2abb77_1 at news3...