Python version of IQ has been updates (IQ v0.34.python)

Ryan ryanmorillo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:24:40 EDT 2001

"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<505.566T11T1243597threeseas at earthlink.net>...
> http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/IQ.34.py
>
> Read the code header.
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/python-IQ.html
>

> ---
> *3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
>    *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
> Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
> Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
> Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<

you might want to change line 85 to
if fromf in ('', '?', 'help', '-h', '-?'):

just a slight change with a negligable speed up, but slightly easier
to read.
I'm just now trying to figure out the interface and figure out exactly
what it  dose, if it's what I think it is I'll be more than happy to
help hack it (i'm hoping it is a small search engine type tool)