Python win32all installation warning dialogs.

infobot infobot at skinnyhippo.com
Wed Jun 13 21:11:03 EDT 2001

Installing Python win32all from ActiveState
(win32all.exe, build 140 (3.5 Mb) for use with PythonLabs Python 2.1)
for Python2.1 running on Windows NT 4.  Following warnings appeared
at the end of installation procedure :

"Registration of the AXScript Engine COM server failed.
Installation will continue but this server will require manual
registration before it will function.
Pywintypes.com_error:[-2147467262, 'No such
interface supported', None, None]"

"Registration of the Python Interpreter COM server failed.
Installation will continue but this server will require manual
registration before it will function.
Pywintypes.com_error:[-2147467262, 'No such
interface supported', None, None]"

"Registration of the Python Dictionary COM server failed.
Installation will continue but this server will require manual
registration before it will function.
Pywintypes.com_error:[-2147467262, 'No such
interface supported', None, None]"

I've never had problems with Win32all before so I figure the above
are out-of-the-ordinary. May I ask how I should register these items ?
Thank you very much,

chas

ps. if it makes any difference, I used to have Python1.52 and the
    respective win32all installed but uninstalled both of them before
    installing Python2.1