Any other Python flaws?

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Thu Jun 14 16:35:44 EDT 2001

"Edward C. Jones" <edcjones at erols.com> writes:
> Something like SWIG should be built into Python for wrapping code
> written in other languages, especially C, C++, and FORTRAN.
> Perhaps the output of some program-transformation code can be fed
> into Boost.Python.

That's a property of a particular implementation, and I'm only
interested in issues with the language design itself, things that are
equally problematic in different implementations such as JPython.  If
the interpreter dumped core twice in every three times it was invoked,
that would not meet my definition of a wart.

--amk