Has anyone used UML?

S.K. magic00666 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 14:05:33 EDT 2001

Hi,

I have read the all messages of this thread, there is no mention
of DOME from www.htc.honeywell.com/dome which is also a GPL program,
runs on both linux and window.  The package is a 9M zip file.  Good
documentations.

Personally, I like it because, as a diagramming tool, it is small,
simple, and fast.

It looks we can define our own tool specs with the builtin extended
R4 Scheme language and.... (I know nothing about it, and haven't
got the the time to look into it yet).  Then it would be very nice
when methodology changes, or new one pops-up, or anytime I would
like to create something of my own.