Check out O'Reilly's Open Source Convention Highlights

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Thu Jun 28 10:21:22 EDT 2001

Grant Griffin <not.this at seebelow.org> writes:
> But now that you mention it, the US Midwest *is* pretty centrally
> located on a "world" basis.

>From a quiz for mad scientists I once saw:

Complete the following sentence: "Unless I receive a billion dollars
by midnight, I will destroy a world-famous centre of culture and
history, _______"

A. New York
B. London
C. Spooner, Wisconsin.
D. that little pancake place, remember, where you once had the
   mushroom omelet?

--amk                                          (www.amk.ca)
It's funny, but you know, before I met you, I was actually willing to
be impressed.
    -- Romana to the Doctor, in "The Ribos Operation"