Can I list the functions inside a module

Volucris volucris at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 30 17:00:25 EDT 2001

I would guess that dir() and callable() would be availbale in Pippy.

# This will list everything(almost) in ConfigParser and whether it's
callable.
# Note that while funtions are callable, so are classes and instances with a
# __call__ method.

import ConfigParser

los = dir(ConfigParser)

for object in los:
    if callable(eval('ConfigParser.%s' % object)):
        print '%s is callable.'  % object
    else:
        print 'You can\'t call %s' % object

Now I suppose you just hope that those modules have good docstrings. ;)
--

Volucris (a) hotmail.com
"Eu não falo uma única palavra do português."

news:3B3DFF55.2030701 at stu.ust.hk...