PEP 260: simplify xrange()

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jun 28 05:13:25 EDT 2001

"Andrew Dalke" <dalke at acm.org> writes:

> Grant Griffin:
> >BTW, among its many other technological advances, Goggle frees you from
> >having to put "+" in front of stuff.
>
> Huh.  Showing my heritage of using altavista for a couple years.
> If I had read the top of the results page I would have seen
>
> ] Google always searches for pages containing all the words in your
> ] query, so you do not need to use + in front of words

Google confuses me; if you search for "michael hudson" my page is the
third hit - but my name doesn't actually appear anywhere on the linked
page!

The "did you mean to search for ..." feature is also downright
uncanny.

They've clearly sold their souls to the devil - there's no other
explanation.

Cheers,
M.

--
39. Re graphics:  A picture is worth 10K words - but only those
    to describe the picture.  Hardly any sets of 10K words can be