Python book online (Graphical Programming with Py/QT)

python at crazypenguins.commandprompt.com python at crazypenguins.commandprompt.com
Sat Jun 30 02:57:20 EDT 2001

Hello,

I think the subject says it all but over here at OpenDocs we have put up the
first parts of our Graphical Programming with Python: QT Edition. The book
is currently under development and we are actively seeking feedback.

If everyone (who has an interest) could take a moment and browse the text it
would be great. We will are looking for all types of feedback. It can be
constructive or flame based :)

The more feedback we receive the better the book will be.

Here is the URL:

http://www.opendocspublishing.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=93

OpenDocs