Going from webscripting to server-client software.

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed Jul 25 14:57:23 EDT 2001

Have you looked at WorldPilot?  Being that you're already familiar with
Zope, it may be a good fit.  Assuming, of course, that they have added
resource planning in the year and a half since I asked about it.  Looking at
http://www.worldpilot.nl:8088/WorldpilotSite/Worldpilot/ suggests that it
may now be in there.

--

Emile van Sebille