typo.py - Warn of typographical errors in Python scripts

Arild Hansen arildh at stud.cs.uit.no
Mon Jul 9 14:08:00 EDT 2001

Hey,

This tool was pretty nifty. I just tested it on some of my code and it
seems to do a nice job. I'll try it out on future work. However, I did
notice that it searched for .py files in the current directory so trying
to run it recursively (for example typo.py MyFiles/myfile.py) does not
work. Although I can change this myself, it could be a nice "upgrade"
feature!

A Hansen