Arg decoding with a template?

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at riverhall.NOSPAMco.uk
Tue Jul 31 12:41:27 EDT 2001

"Steve Holden" <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote:

>So the getopts module wouldn't be any use to you, then? ;-)
>
>I think it has that stupid name because the Unix C library with similar
>functionality uses the exact same stupid name.

I couldn't even see it when I knew the name of it!

Found it now, though.

The doc appears to assume familiarity with the GNU equivalent - sadly I don't have that.

It looks a bit unfriendly with all the - and -- but I'll see if I can make some sense of it.

Thanks for the pointer.
--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Riverhall Systems Ltd