newbie projects

Rob Andrews rob at jam.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 11:44:03 EDT 2001

fett at tradersdata.com wrote:

> Uh I know this sounds knda dumb but anyoone have a job that they want
> done cheap or for free that doesnt have to be done by a professional,
> because im not one by any stretch of the immagination.  But i need some
> type of project to do to help me hone my skills.
>
> Dan

You might like the Python Challenges at Useless Python. They were
designed explicitly to provide just this sort of project. You can post
your creation for the world to see at Useless if you wish, as well.

There are also about a hundred newbie and intermediate Python scripts
you can hack on to your heart's content, and close to a thousand
programming contest problems waiting to be solved.

http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonchallenge.html

Rob
--
As foretold by Nostradamus....