Bug in __imul__

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Thu Jul 12 05:48:07 EDT 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Mirko Liss wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Roman Suzi wrote:
>
>> P.S. Going to write Fython ;-)
>> (F for Forth)
>I'm looking forward to it. I guess Fython can
>be a nice intermediate language to apply
>user defined optimization strategies without
>having to take care of this or that new Python
>feature or on the other hand any platform
>specific bytecode.

Unfortunately, it's a joke. I have no time to develop Fython!

And, as you can see, I am mostly idea-generator than
idea-suppressor or idea-implementor... ;-)

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Thursday, July 12, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/