py2exe & Pmw

Matthias Huening mhuening at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Jul 11 06:49:43 EDT 2001

I know this has been asked before. Can't find the solution right now...
So here is the problem: using py2exe with Tkinter works fine.
But when I want to build a .exe which uses Pmw something goes wrong.
Here is the output:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 21, in ?
  File "imputil.pyc", line 98, in _import_hook
  File "<string>", line 43, in _import_top_module
  File "imputil.pyc", line 207, in import_top
  File "imputil.pyc", line 262, in _import_one
  File "<string>", line 118, in _process_result
  File "Pmw\__init__.pyc", line 34, in ?
IndexError: list index out of range

I tried to include Pmw with -p "Pmw" without succes.
Any suggestions?

Thanks, Matthias