Tkinter and printf in C ...

Chyr-Pyng Su cpsu at larc.ee.nthu.edu.tw
Mon Jul 9 01:49:58 EDT 2001

I have considered this method os.popen() before. I think this method is best used
when
the C programs and the Python GUI are independently seperate program. But this is
not
for my situation. Since I want to process the data from the C function and also
monitor
the its message... :p

--
 Ĭ«ù¥­   Su, Chyr-Pyng                               o888o V o888o
 VLSI Design, Testing and Fault Tolerance Lab.       o8 ~__   __  8o