Guido van Rossum is secretly Rick Moranis

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Mon Jul 23 11:08:14 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 11:30:45AM -0400, Frank "Jiggy Wid It" Lomax wrote:

> Here's a picture from the PythonLabs 2.1 Release Party,

> and (I've been told) Barry on the left, before he cut off his rock star
> hair.

That's odd... Either that wasn't the 2.1 release party, or that wasn't Barry
I met at the Python conference, or someone's been joyriding in the time
machine again! I suspect the latter, since the Barry on the picture looks
more like the Barry after he will had done his sex-change operation (or is
that, 'will be have hadding' ? English multiflux temporal grammar never was
my strong point.)

Tim looks more like Fred as well, in that picture, but I guess that's just a
trick of the light.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>