Startup question

Paulo da Silva psdasilvaX at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 21:10:01 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am considering to use python in a middle sized project.
I need to be able to build a standalone with a GUI (ex. tkinter)
both for Windows and Linux, however.

Is this possible? I read the FAQ and I saw it is possible to
build a standalone, but I could not find if it is also
possible when including a GUI. I don't care about to hide
the code. Just to build a distributable standalone.

TYVMIA
Paulo da Silva

--
Please remove the anti-spam Xs from my email address.
PF. retirar os Xs anti-spam do meu endereco de email.