Integrating SimpleHTTPServer into asyncore

Van Gale cgale1 at _remove_home.com
Mon Jul 9 06:21:05 EDT 2001

"Erik Max Francis" <max at alcyone.com> wrote in message
news:3B491961.12A83FE5 at alcyone.com...
> Is there a standard way to integrate SimpleHTTPServer (and related
> classes) into the asyncore poll loop, or is it just the rather obvious
> process of creating a dispatcher that containers a SimpleHTTPServer and
> delegates all the relevant asyncore methods to SimpleHTTPServer?

I'm not sure what it would take to integrate SimpleHTTPServer into asycnore,
but is there a reason you really want to do that instead of just using
http_server from Medusa?

Van