Blender module

Robo210 Robo210 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:37:12 EDT 2001

I too am looking for help in this, as the blender site is lacking in this
area.  If anyone has any info in it, I would like to know.  I have seen
scripts for the 2.12 and 2.14 versions, but am left still wanting to know
more...

Robo210
"No eye has seen,
  no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
  what God has prepared for those who love Him."
"Justyna Bia³a" <nell at skrzynka.pl> wrote in message
news:slrn9lnq08.dh1.nell at localhost.localdomain...
:
: Hi,
: I need to know how to use the new module for writing scripts in python for
: Blender.
:
: I mean the newest version of Blender (2.14) and actually I have no
: documentation to that.
: Most scripts I found is written in the old API.
: If anybody is familiar with that stuff, please, let me know or maybe you
can
: send any examples of using that module.
:
: Thanks in advance
:
: nell