Calculus

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Tue Jul 3 10:05:28 EDT 2001

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 08:55:32 -0400 (EDT), Andrew Todd <aetodd at wm.edu>
wrote in comp.lang.python in article
<mailman.994164981.2922.python-list at python.org>:

:I wrote:
:>Is there a calculus module? I couldn't find one.
:
:Sheila King wrote:
:>What are you talking about? Do you mean a newsgroup for
:>discussing calculus?
:
:No. I probably was too brief. I meant a module for Python
:that has functions commonly used in Calculus. For example,
:the Simpsons Rule, and the formula that allows you to find
:the error. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, shoot, I canceled that message, about two minutes after I posted it.
I see it made it to the mailing list half of this group, though. :(

I forgot what newsgroup I was reading when I posted that. (I thought I
was in a completely different hierarchy, not even comp.* )

Sorry for my stupid message!

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/