Language change and code breaks

Keith F. Woeltje kwoeltje at mail.mcg.edu
Mon Jul 23 13:36:48 EDT 2001

I agree that the something = Something() type of notation doesn't appeal
to me personally, but others seem to like it. I was unfamiliar with the
aSomething = Something() notation, but it kind of makes sense to me.

Be that as it may, at least part of the reason being touted for case
insensitivity is that it makes the language easier to learn. My only
point was that this particular issue is probably trivial. There may be
compelling reasons for case insensitivity, but this isn't one of them.