perl2py - In progress! :-)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Jul 27 08:48:20 EDT 2001

[Neil Hodgson]

> The Perl lexer built into Scintilla tries to disambiguate "/" by [...]

Thanks for this hint, which is clean and simple.  I shall take a look in
Scintilla then, in case there are other such good ideas!

P.S. - While walking to the office, this morning, I came up with a scheme
that could ease implementing Semantic processing in `perl2py', and have
yet to try it.  The main trick goes along better object-orienting the ASTs,
even if it means resorting less often to wandering facilities in SPARK.