The best gui library for newbies.

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 30 17:27:53 EDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 12:21:48PM +0100, David A. wrote:
> H~i I program in python for some time now. And I would like to beegin doing
> some gui's and other graphical programming. The thing I want to know is wich
> one is the best gui toolkit for python when you are a newbie? Wxpython,
> tkinter?? Whatis important for me is easy of use and well documented!! this
> is what I am looking for.
>
> Thank you for any help in advance!!!

Start with Tkinter, since it's part of standard distribution and been
around for a while.  There is also a book called "Python and Tkinter
Programming" by Grayson from Manning <www.manning.com>.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8 CPUs cluster, (Slackware) Linux, Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Sc.