Is Python Dead? Long Live Python!

Kemp Randy-W18971 Randy.L.Kemp at motorola.com
Tue Jul 10 11:59:14 EDT 2001

Excellent idea.  If folks are paying $4.95 per minute for psychic advice,
then a Python 900 number would work.  Heck, we could even get creative here.
Write a Python program to randomly generate some psychic advice, and open a
second psychic line for $4.95/minute.  You could even have the same line,
and answer like this.
Caller:  Ring, Ring.
         Hello.  Is the Guru in?
Respondent: Are you calling the Python Guru or the Python psychic.
Caller: I want the Python psychic.