PEP0238 lament

Steve Horne sh at ttsoftware.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 14:35:04 EDT 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:06:43 -0400, "Tim Peters" <tim at digicool.com>
wrote:

>[Erik Max Francis]
>> I wouldn't think how JavaScript does things would be a valid defense in
>> any case.
>
>Neither would I, but in the context snipped away I was replying to someone
>who seemed to think that it was, but misunderstood what JS actually does.
>Even bad arguments should be accurate <wink>.

Yes, but as the person who made that error I'll point out that
perfection is hard to come by.

Anger and frustration has drastically increased my typo, bad spelling
and even completely-wrong-word count today - a sign of the strength of
feeling, really. Factual and logical errors - though I've made one or
two minor ones - are not prevalent, however.

--
Steve Horne
Home : steve at lurking.demon.co.uk
Work : sh at ttsoftware.co.uk