Frank Willison

Stephen R. Figgins fig at localhost.localdomain
Tue Jul 31 11:22:27 EDT 2001

I am reeling from this news.  Frank was my manager for four years at
O'Reilly & Associates.  We worked on different coasts, but I got to
meet with him a few times a year.  Frank was very witty, well read,
intelligent, I loved talking with him.  His emails often made me
smile.  Frank was my hero when it came to wit and choice of words.
Frank was at the very heart of O'Reilly & Associates.  Tim is the
visionary, but Frank made the vision real.

What a sad day. O'Reilly & Associates has lost its strongest and best
loved knight.

-Stephen