If you want to see Python people complaining...

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Jul 17 11:38:22 EDT 2001

Rob Andrews wrote:

> Take a look at today's User Friendly poll. ("Web code of choice:
> Perl/mod_perl, *sh, C/C++, ASP, Javascript, Cold Fusion, JSP, PHP").
>
> http://www.userfriendly.org/static/
>
> At the time I checked, there were more complaints about Python not
> being
> listed as there were comments on any of the actual choices offered.

They don't even have a "None of the above" option, which is customary of
such multiple choice polls.

Well, what do you expect from User Friendly?

/  \ Gods are born and die, but the atom endures.
\__/ Alexander Chase
    Alcyone Systems' CatCam / http://www.catcam.com/
 What do your pets do all day while you're at work?  Find out.