importing modules

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Wed Jul 25 22:27:07 EDT 2001

25 Jul 2001 18:01:44 -0400 in <mailman.996098568.21224.python-list at python.org>,
Tim Peters <tim.one at home.com> spake:
>[Duilio Foschi]
>> Or - put it in a different way - which is fully working version for
>> Dos I should download ?
> Sorry, I don't know of any actively maintained Python for DOS.  Python runs
> on all flavors of Windows, but official support for DOS was dropped some
> time ago due to utter lack of user interest and user volunteers.  Anyone
> else know of one?

  No, but if it's for a resource-constrained machine, wouldn't Linux be
a reasonable upgrade path?  dosemu, which is included in standard Linux
distros, seems to run most DOS software, so there's a fairly small
adjustment bump.

"I will tell you things that will make you laugh and uncomfortable and really
fucking angry and that no one else is telling you.  What I won't do is bullshit
you.  I'm here for the same thing you are.  The Truth." -Transmetropolitan #39