problem with sending email

Haris Lekatsas lekatsas at ee.princeton.edu
Mon Jul 2 14:58:12 EDT 2001

I tried using a try... except and there is no exception thrown. Also
I am printing the response (print tmp_output) and I get an empty
dictionary which means the mail was sent succesfully. I do receive the email
but just the first 17,988 bytes. I think you may be right it may have
something to do with Apache.

In article <upubjy8y3.fsf at cs.uu.nl>, piet at cs.uu.nl says...