how to import curses

Lee Harr missive at frontiernet.net
Wed Jul 25 18:46:37 EDT 2001

On 25 Jul 2001 21:51:10 GMT, TheDustbustr <thedustbustr at aol.com> wrote:
> import curses #returns "no module named curses"
>
> I have no trouble importing other modules.  I have the docs for curses on my
> system, I just can't import it.  So, where can I download the actual module?

What kind of system are you on?

Sometimes the curses module is not built by default.
This may mean that configure could not find your curses libs.

It is included with the base distribution, but you may need to compile
again after editing Modules/Setup.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I had some trouble with this too,
but still have trouble finding the words to describe how i fixed it.