PEP: Procedure for Adding New Modules (please comment)

Hernan M. Foffani hfoffani at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 06:06:11 EDT 2001

About the "deprecated" issue, I think that what stated in the PEP it's ok.
If there is a need for a mantainer in a some moment is because *there is*
something to be done in a contribution, may be as a result of a bug-report,
a warning, an error in the regression test, whatever. And if nobody takes
care of it, it's ok for the integrators to have the right to deprecate such
module. I won't expect that the integrators ask every week if all the
mantainers of all the contributions are still "alive"... Regards,
-Hernan

                    Usenet Newsgroup Service