IQ updated

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 00:03:18 EDT 2001

For those of you who have (like it or not) a windows box, IQ has been
compiled (via py2exe) so you don't have to install the python programming
language and system.

Filename at Line# can now be switched on or off by the presence of a file
named lnswitch.on or lnswitch.off (also not existing acts like
lnswitch.off)

This is version 0.351 of IQ and there is also a non-compiled version of it
for installing on a windows box having Python installed. Also a plain
text/source file named IQ.351.py for all other systems is available.

see:

http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/python/Python-IQ.html

A couple of the older VIC web pages have also been updated and accessible
from this web page.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<