[OT] Number theory [Was: A use for integer quotients]

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak at knm.org.pl
Tue Jul 31 05:08:39 EDT 2001

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:56:44 +0200 (MET DST), Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se> pisze:

>  >  is needed depending on whether
>  >      n%10 in (2,3,4) and (n//10)%10 != 1
>  >  or not :-)
>
> At last, I have reason *not* to learn Polish. :o)

It's not that hard after you learn how to change verb forms depending
on the subject, adjective forms depending on the noun, noun and
adjective forms depending on the preposition, numeral forms depending
on the noun and vice versa, the direction of the relationship between
numeral and noun depending on the preposition and noun form, what
numerals to use with nouns which are already plural when they mean a
single object, and how to spell a change at the end of a word written
in a foreign orthography depending on how much is changed and whether
the final letter was originally mute.

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak at knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/